Monday 18 August 2014

The Alarm

This is my first blog so hi.
Today i had three and i swear it tennis matches
two singles and one mixed doubles, tonight i will sleep well. After i finished all my matches i decided to go home, the thing that greeted me was not what i expected. I got home,took out my key and put it in the door only to find that my mother had put the chublock on the door. I had already once been stranded outside because my key broke in the lock,so i prayed yes i did,writing it now sounds crazy ,but  i prayed just enough that when i put my key in the lock and turned it to the left it did not work until five minutes later when i figured out that i should have been turning it right. I should have been happy when the lock clicked and i flung open the door but i was not because alas the alarm was on. I did the little rhyme in my head that i use to remember my alarm and i got it, sadly that rhyme is about one minuter long, unfortunately for me, when you open the door without turning off the alarm for more than one minute the guards will come. So i ran over to the alarm and typed in the code *beep beep* that noise means that the code is incorrect, i tried again *beep beep* i tried several more times. On the umpteenth try i finally got it. the house was silent for about a second until i heard the faint noise of a siren in the distance "Uh oh!" is all i said as i ran outside. 

1 comment: