Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! (that took me a good 3 minutes)

wow can you believe it is 2015 already, i remember it being 2011 and saying "i'm going to have to wait like 10 years to watch finding dory" but now i can be all like "i'm going to have to wait 3 months or so to watch finding Dory". Can you believe the world was supposed to end like 3 years ago, i mean like LOL (laugh out loud). Is everybody making resolutions, i sure am or i sure have already broken number 2. It is extremely difficult to keep resolutions, everyone says oh i'm going to keep all my resolutions, than 3 days later they are knee deep in resolution breaking.


My Resolutions:


  1. Create a List where I write down all the books i have read in 2015, so at the end of the year i can see how many books i read.
  2. Stay dry for a whole month.
  3. Be a nicer person (scoff)
  4. Make my blog better (like i can make this any better)
  5. Win any kind of award
  6. Pick up a spider
  7. Read a lot of books
  8. Go to more movies
  9. Take down the christmas tree
  10. Not break any of these


you're probably wondering how I have already broken number 2, considering the fact that i'm 12 years old. Well the thing is i had a sip of my dad's beer. I know rebel=mia.
































No comments:

Post a Comment