Thursday 26 February 2015

Best School Trip Ever

Ok today my class went on a school trip to a normally boring place and it was quite boring until we left. So traditionally after this trip the class would go to a shop to get sweets and we did, as i was munching on a dairy milk bar when my principal who comes with us one these trips says "let us go into the St stephens Green playground" we are all like really happy. Our class teacher groans but walks us into the Park. You know that place with the fountain yeah there well we were walking along there when i saw these four girls wearing matching black coats with their hair all in a perfect high ponytail. Suddenly I see their faces,it is Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hilliker ans Kendall Vertes (the Dance Mom girls) my class-mates all stop (except for the boys)and we stare, a few say hi i start laughing, then hyperventilating we all start punching each other and saying "is it them is it really them" or "Look look oh my god look". Maddie, Kalani and Mackenzie say hi back to us. I swear to god i almost faint . Then Mackenzie looks right into my eyes probably because she thinks i am going to faint. Then we hear a voice calling them back , we look over and it is Jill Vertes.they start to run over to her, we are all just so speechless that we let them run.
It was the best 30 seconds of my whole frigging life

No comments:

Post a Comment