Monday 4 May 2015

it's been so many months

OMG I haven't written like so longx I just suddenly got the urge to Write and I feel powerful and almighty. If there was a goddess of never writing on her blog then suddenly doing it and feeling powerful because of it then that is ME!
So much has happened and as I was writing this I was thinking what could I do and now I know I'm going to write about..? Dammit so much has happened I know it has I just can't frigging remember it. Like does that ever happen to you, like for school since its my last year I have to write all about my time in the school, real soppy stuff. I have to say the moment I laughed the most and I have no Ducking idea... I can barely remember why I came into a room let alone remember something funny form when I was 5.I could write about how when I was 7 a boy in my classes frube exploded on me. It wasn't funny then but it's funny now. I could say how when I was 5 I ( in my class we had this necklace that you had to wear when you went to the bathroom so the teacher would know where you were) made another one of those necklaces and snuck away, I'm sure I was only gone for like 4 minutes but I felt so evil. See the only things that happened that were funny were not funny at the time and I only laughed 4 years later when I thought about what happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment